Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Formula

(1)2 Students = Compassion

My vision is this: to inspire other teachers of music to dedicate one student's monthly tuition to a cause that they believe in and want to support. It may or may not match with my Compassion in Sole Hope and Wiphan, but I hope that teachers will spread compassion in whatever their heart leads them.

To me the world is not ours. It belongs to a higher calling. To me it belongs to God. And with that we are not stopped by boundaries and borders. We have the choice to move and make differences among all people. It does not matter if your compassion lands you at your neighbors doorstep, or if it takes you half way around the world to a stranger.  I just hope I move, and you move, to inspire others to take action.

One student.
Just One.
And then,
it may grow
to be more.
But just start
with just One.

Will you?

If you add the Music For Compassion Formula to your music business, please contact me at musicforcompassion@yahoo.com and tell me about your Compassion. I will feature you in a Music For Compassion blog post, linking your cause, and your blog/website. 

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! I love the idea! I love your heart!! You are a true example of what living out your faith it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this and love your heart sweet friend! I will definitely put a link on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! I pray that more people will follow in your footsteps and continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus! Big blessings!

    ReplyDelete