Thursday, October 14, 2010

Music For Compassion T-shirts are now here!!

I am thankful for Mike at Hren Design for working so diligently and quickly on creating a logo and tshirt design for Music For Compassion. He is a fantastic Marketer because he quickly saw the vision of my cause and had so much to add - that it was hard for me to choose a starting point - I wanted to do it all right now. But I first jumped on the idea of the T-shirt. Thanks, Mike, for the partnership you have given to my cause!

If you would like to sport a Music For Compassion t-shirt, then simply click on the T-shirt Shop page above. Read the information on that page and click on CHECK OUT OUR SHOP at the bottom. 

You will then be at my T-shirt website where it will walk you through the selection process of your shirt, and take your necessary information to purchase. Once you get to my Music For Compassion Tshirt Shop via Spreadshirt, you are dealing directly with this reputable Tshirt company.

All profits from the sale of my Music For Compassion's Tshirts will go directly to Sole Hope

Check out T-Shirt Shop. It would be fun to see some Music For Compassion T's walking around my local town, and in towns no where near mine. Send me your favorite photo wearing your Music For Compassion Tshirt - and I will post the photo and write about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment